Precise and reliable detection – even in harsh environments.
Kübler inclinometers can be used for any conceivable application. Their robust housing, high degree of protection and wide temperature range contribute to reliable and long-lasting operation. Their flat design makes installation flexible and simple. Their high accuracy is a special feature because it remains stable even in the harshest environments and with temperature fluctuations. So you always have an optimal and reliable measurement in your plant or machine.
• High accuracy – Resolution 0.01°
• Measuring range from 0… to 360° or ±85°
• High protection class of IP67 / IP69k
• Working temperature range -40 °C to +85 °C
• Stack mounting possible for redundancy
• Interfaces: Analog, CANopen, Modbus, SAE J1939