Speed measuring on rotating axes with incremental encoders.
Incremental encoders deliver a certain number of pulses per shaft revolution. The speed of a movement is determined by measuring the period or counting the pulses per time unit. The Sendix encoder – made in Germany – is the result of the highest quality awareness and careful selection of materials. It has proved its value in many industries as a robust and precise sensor technology. We are also happy to implement special solutions and modifications. We look forward to your challenge.
Unique diversity of variants
• Dimensions from Ø 24 mm to Ø 100 mm
• Optical and magnetic scanning
• Working temperature range -40 °C to +105 °C
• Resolution up to 36,000 ppr
• HTL, TTL, and SinCos output signal